Capgemini is a multinational company that offers technology, consulting, outsourcing services. It has its presence in over 50 countries. Nearly half of the employees in it are from India. In this post, we will discuss the interview questions for freshers that might be asked in an interview with Capgemini. We have gathered the below frequently asked Capgemini interview questions by collecting the information from the students that have attended the interview before.
The main requirement is that you should have at least 65% or above in B.Tech with no backlogs to appear for the recruitment process of Capgemini. The recruitment process starts with a written assessment round that consists of the Aptitude Test and the English Assessment Test. First, you will have to qualify the assessment round to advance in the recruitment process. Then you will be able to attempt for an interview round. The interview at Capgemini usually consists of two rounds.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
1. Capgemini Technical Round Interview Questions
The questions in the technical round will depend on the panel. The panel will mainly focus on your technical knowledge and the projects that you have worked on. Prepare well on the concepts involved in your project implementation like what technologies you have used, your role in the project, etc. The panel will start the technical questions with basics, and they will gradually increase the level of difficulty.
Let’s look at some of the frequently asked questions based on technology.
Capgemini interview questions on DBMS
- What is the use of DBMS?
- What is a database?
- Give some examples of databases.
- What does SQL stand for and what are the advantages of SQL?
- What is the difference between the primary key and foreign key?
- Differentiate between DROP, DELETE, and TRUNCATE Commands.
- Why is normalization needed in DBMS?
- What is the difference between UNION and UNION ALL?
- Explain ACID properties in DBMS?
- Where can we use dataset.clone()?
- Explain about DDL.
- Explain about DML.
- What does rollback do?
- What is a checkpoint in DBMS?
- What are the relationships in DBMS?